Thursday, June 1, 2017

Problems?

It is not really a problem when you don't know how to do something you can learn
It is a big problem when you don't even know you have a problem
Identifying what is wrong in you? Who or what or which are you? Do yourself have any problem?
Am I doing / thinking something wrong?

It's a very huge problem in me.
now, right now.

I don't know which area I have to change, or do I even need to change it?
am I okay?
Can I just go on with my life like this?:


In this case, I really wish someone could sit down and discuss with me.
yet I believe no one can solve my problem besides myself, it's me.
But, I need to layout my problems. The solution is in me, but I can't find it.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

T_T
but they don't understand

It's okay if they don't understand, you guys just need to hear me.
Please be my punch bag

Tasking:
Buat semua benda memang headache,
Tapi kalau benda yang kita buat tu ada benda kita tak tahu, lagi headache


No comments:

Post a Comment

karya kak jah