Monday, April 24, 2017

Shifting the view of 'Love'

From my previous post, I posted my problem in a group of family angkat (?) that I could ask for help to answer my question. There are plenty of answers from different people. Thanks guys!
Following is the answers that is nice to think about before making a decision



Yes, I LOVE THIS, CHARACTER FIRST ! Agama boleh belajar sama-sama

My thank you reply that might not be important?? so the size shrink a bit hahee


And then I meet this video



Great, I found 'everything' in a day about shifting my view about what Love is about.
What happened yesterday benefits me as well

As much as brave to express our feelings, we have to be brave enough to take the possible risk of being rejected. I gotta learn that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

karya kak jah