Thursday, September 22, 2016

Song: Stand By You by Rachel Platten


At first I'm quite reluctant to have this song continue in my ear as I heard:
"I'm gonna stand by you, even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you !"

Oh no, I won't ! I don't want to go to hell !

Yet, a question come up in my mind, If I were to marry someone who I believed I love him, am I gonna stand by him? 

The 'hell' as in the lyrics, I defined it as in this world, not the hereafter. You know, living in a cruel world as if it is hell to you. But it won't feel like hell if we hold hands together or when you by my side everything feels heaven. Love, you're not alone. I'm gonna stand by you <3 p="">

This song is lovely.

You will only find this way if you know you're also not perfect or not good enough to be in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

karya kak jah