Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Your Ramadhan gives no health benefits

Dush!
His words make my bloods run stale .

How do I feel?
I wanted to raise up my hand and ask directly, "but Sir, how was the research or experiment been conducted while you were in Malaysia that time?"

But I didn't . why?
Because, when it comes to this sensitive issue, it is either one that looks like to be the winner or loser! me or him.
I do not want him to lose on me because I have a full respect as he is my lecturer, my teacher throughout this one year !
And yes, neither I do not one to lose on him, as I am holding perfectly tight to this pure religion and the only one might gives a bad views to the most non-muslim students in the class.

After he said that, I can't digest whatever he was saying throughout the lecture.

I waited until the end of the class,

I met him personally and asked that question.

hmm, I do not want to describe his physical health that looks like unhealthy to me,
But, I can feel his voice shaking a bit but still trying to be professional.
Whatever it is, he can only says that he just gone through the research papers and conclude that it is nothing. you just replace your meal from light to dark. that's all.



I thought this has been cleared since I saw lots of articles talking about how beneficial fasting is.
Even I saw a book that suggests us to fast at least 10 days per year.
I don't know if I want to prove to him this by making this moment as a future challenge for me.
the books had been published for years, and I have lots of research I wanted to do instead of making the same thing again.

But the thing here is, I don't care whatever your opinion is, be aware of your words and do not ever say or finger-pointing to people "What you guys doing is totally absurd! useless!".
Fasting may has been looked like a tradition for years since thousand years ago, but do not ever say such things like we do not know what we were doing.

I believed in my religion has said that everything under the commands of Allah were never a nothing, or useless.

And to all muslims, Don't eat tooooo much when you break your fast ! ;D (Gentle reminder weh) hhe


KAK JAH
Great Nutritionist gives Good Nutritious advice properly, with respect and berakhhhhlak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

karya kak jah