Friday, December 16, 2011

Friend-Centered

I do have a problem with my friends. I do not aware what happen around me is,  and where i put my self in friendship. I put my life on the center of a friendship. x[ x(Later on i think about it tanpa mengikut nafsu je semata-mata =='..


Actually,
There's nothing better than belonging to a great group of friends and nothing worse than feeling like an outcast. 


Friends are important but should never become your center. ;O !
Why???


Well, occasionally they are fickle (keep changing). Now...... and then they are FAKE.
Sometimes, they talk behind your back or develop new friendships and forget yours. They have mood swings. They move.


In addition, if you base your identity on having friends, being accepted, and being popular, you may find yourself compromising your standards or changing them every weekend to accommodate your friends.


Believe it or not, the day will come when friends will not be the biggest thing in your life.


"During high school i had a fabulous group of friends. We did everything together. I loved them very much. I felt that we'd be friends forever.
After graduation from high school and moving away, however, I've been amazed at how seldom we see each other. We live far apart, and new relationships, jobs, and family take up our time. As a teen, I never could have fathomed this."


Make as many friends as you can, but don't build your life on them. 
It's an unstable foundation.
:D
A little from:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
by Sean Covey.
Represented and shared by
KAKJAH. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

karya kak jah